Domestic violence is a war zone
PREMIUM Stop domestic violence: Several women hold a rally at the Hotel Indonesia traffic circle, Jakarta on Monday, protesting against domestic violence. Activists showed their concern about a rise in domestic violence in Indonesia when commemorating International Women’s Day. JP/Wendra AjistyatamaStatistics on domestic violence are chilling. In the US, 31,260 women were murdered by an intimate betwee...
- Student allegedly paralyzed after being told to do 120 jump squats as punishment
- Obama dancing in Kenya sends world aflutter
- Too ugly, too smelly: Jakarta covers up ‘Black River’ for Asian Games
- Russian tourist allegedly gang-raped in India
- China seizes 156 mammoth tusks in huge ivory haul
- S.Korean court hands former president Park another 8 years in jail
- 'Mass casualty incident' after Missouri tourist boat capsizes
- Former Hong Kong leader jailed again for misconduct
- Jambi girl imprisoned for abortion after being raped by brother
- Who is TGB, Jokowi’s strongest ally against sectarianism?