Fast rise in rupiah will not hurt exports: Govt
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM The fast appreciation of the rupiah against the US greenback has sparked concern among exporters that this may cause Indonesian goods to become more expensive and undermine exports.But the government is playing down this concern.Finance Minister Sri Mulyani Indrawati said last week that the current level of the rupiah valued against foreign currencies, especially the US dollar, remains within safe...
- Minister, Anies join thousands in rally to support Palestine
- Streep ‘terrified’ to work with Hanks, Spielberg for the first time
- Does playing action video games change your brain?
- Year-end events to attend in Bali
- Suspicious deaths of billionaire Canada couple investigated
- BPS to start collecting e-commerce data in January
- Heavy air pollution shuts schools in Iran
- US wants no mention of `Climate Change' in new Nafta
- All work and no play leads to burnout, says new study
- Assange told not to interfere in Catalonia: Ecuador president