William Soeryadjaya, a modest businessman, dies at 87
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM William Soeryadjaya, founder of Indonesia’s largest automotive company PT Astra International, passed away Friday. He will be remembered as a modest businessman who was a pioneer in the country’s automotive industry, say a number of businessmen. William, famously known as Om Willem, died Friday night at South Jakarta’s Medistra Hospital where he had been hospitalized. He was 87. Businessman ...
- BNPB prepared for Mount Agung eruption: Head
- First Karangasem Travel Mart a huge success
- Maria lashes US Virgin Islands as Puerto Rico prepares for impact
- Brie Larson makes set appearance for ‘Avengers’ movie
- Tourism Ministry attracts European investors at London's 'Indonesia Briefing'
- HIV/AIDS prevention should also focus on men, not just sex workers: Djarot
- Govt picks Inalum to buy Freeport’s shares
- Deutsche Bank interested in helping SOEs buy Freeport’s shares
- Melania ads removed following Trump lawyer's complaint
- Making it work for persons with disabilities