William Soeryadjaya, a modest businessman, dies at 87
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM William Soeryadjaya, founder of Indonesia’s largest automotive company PT Astra International, passed away Friday. He will be remembered as a modest businessman who was a pioneer in the country’s automotive industry, say a number of businessmen. William, famously known as Om Willem, died Friday night at South Jakarta’s Medistra Hospital where he had been hospitalized. He was 87. Businessman ...
- Environment minister responds to President’s criticism
- Essay: Losing my religion
- 1.2 million drug abusers live in Jakarta
- North Korean celebrity's homecoming: Happy to be home or was she kidnapped?
- Ministry seizes Jakarta’s party bus
- Don’t make us get nothing: Speaker on Jakarta councilors’ allowance increase
- Don’t scare investors away, Jokowi tells ministers
- House lawmaker supports rupiah redenomination
- Sleman promotes batik with Sleman Creative Award 2017
- Bikers banned from new Semanggi Interchange because of selfie fears