Cops start probing misconduct on Usep
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM JAKARTA: Investigators from the city police questioned Monday vendor Usep Cahyono to follow up his report that he was physically abused by police officers who had accused him of drug possession. Usep said he was arrested on Jan. 20 at around 4 p.m. at Kampung Bandan train station, North Jakarta, while he was at work.“A man, who introduced himself as a police officer, approached me to borrow a li...
- China challenged Australian warships in South China Sea-Australian media
- Jokowi to complete 38 strategic projects before term ends
- 'Islamization' of women's movement in Indonesia
- Jakarta MRT to have women operators, maintenance officers
- Will Facebook Indonesia face criminal charges for data breach?
- Trash inundates space underneath toll road in North Jakarta
- Government raises demands to Facebook Indonesia
- Britain to ban sale of plastic straws in bid to fight waste
- How healthy is too healthy? EU warns about green tea supplements
- Banjarnegara earthquake displaces more than 2,000