Cirebon Palace plans to build museum to house artifacts
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM The Cirebon Kasepuhan Sultanate has provided 1 hectare of land for the planned construction of a museum to house historical artifacts salvaged from sunken ships in nearby waters and from across the country.The palace, located in the West Java city of Cirebon, proposed the plan to follow up the central government’s plan to auction thousands of artifacts from China and the Middle East dating back ...
- EDITORIAL: Politics in Pertamina shakeup
- Setya Novanto e-ID graft case timeline
- Danareksa eyes Rp 500 billion AUM from new ETF product
- Education ministry cancels anti-LGBT event
- Don't panic, minister says as rupiah weakens
- Man dies of exhaustion on South Jakarta road
- Chiang Mai woman’s tattoo is ‘practical magic’
- Maria Simorangkir crowned Indonesian Idol 2018
- Rp 1 trillion invested through Bareksa digital investment portal
- Big secrets, bumper box-office for 'Avengers: Infinity War'