Bosscha, LAPAN to build meteorite watchdog
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM BANDUNG: Bosscha Observatory and National Institute of Aeronautics and Space (LAPAN) are mulling a plan to install an early warning station in Biak, West Papua, to detect meteorites and scraps of satellites falling to Earth. Bandung-based Bosscha director Hakim Luthfi Malasan said the idea had been shelved 18 years ago, when US space agency NASA launched a space guard network in the wake of f...
- EDITORIAL: Politics in Pertamina shakeup
- Setya Novanto e-ID graft case timeline
- Danareksa eyes Rp 500 billion AUM from new ETF product
- Education ministry cancels anti-LGBT event
- Don't panic, minister says as rupiah weakens
- Man dies of exhaustion on South Jakarta road
- Chiang Mai woman’s tattoo is ‘practical magic’
- Maria Simorangkir crowned Indonesian Idol 2018
- Rp 1 trillion invested through Bareksa digital investment portal
- Big secrets, bumper box-office for 'Avengers: Infinity War'