Indonesia, China set to boost military relations
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Indonesia on Friday offered China non-weapon military supplies and in return would consider buying Chinese-made missiles in a sign of improving ties between the two countries. "We offered locally produced military uniforms, belts, berets, boots and many other military items and the Chinese have shown interest in the offer," Defense Minister Purnomo Yusgiantoro told a press conference on Frida...
- Riau tourism ambassadors to be crowned at Bujang Dara Riau 2017 pageant
- Consider peacekeeping operations in Myanmar
- Susi reminds Central Java fishermen to stop using 'cantrang'
- Eliminating illegal parking at GBK needs PPKGBK approval
- Angelina Jolie's Cambodian genocide film deserves to be watched
- Ancol to go cashless
- Google executive downplays AI’s possible threat to mankind
- Central bank sets ceiling fee via newly issued e-money card regulation
- Muhammadiyah sends aid team for Rohingya
- Minister slams F&B firms for objecting to sugar auction plan