Toyota to shift Fortuner production base
The Jakarta Post
Toyota Motor Corp. (TMC) plans to relocate the production base for its Fortuner sports utility vehicle from Thailand to Indonesia starting August due to the political instability in Bangkok and Indonesia’s growing economy.Johnny Darmawan, president director of PT Toyota Astra Motor, told The Jakarta Post that its principal partner, TMC, would not make any new investment for the relocation.“We ...
- Taipei guide: Four places where fireflies light up the night sky
- Duterte says he can be 50 times more brutal than terrorists
- Six Singaporean military personnel deported after Batam raid
- Bali declared world's top destination for 2017
- Norwegian man caught stealing iPhone at Garuda lounge
- Nearing 100-day mark, Trump says milestone not 'meaningful'
- Kanye West, adidas announce launch of newest Yeezy sneakers
- The sad saga of North Korea's ATMs
- French stocks soar to near-decade highs as Macron tops poll
- World Bank, AIIB ink MoU to strengthen cooperation