Toyota to shift Fortuner production base
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Toyota Motor Corp. (TMC) plans to relocate the production base for its Fortuner sports utility vehicle from Thailand to Indonesia starting August due to the political instability in Bangkok and Indonesia’s growing economy.Johnny Darmawan, president director of PT Toyota Astra Motor, told The Jakarta Post that its principal partner, TMC, would not make any new investment for the relocation.“We ...
- Amorous couples, sex workers whipped in Aceh
- Indonesia seeks to lure Chinese tourists to destinations outside Bali
- BREAKING: Government sacks Pertamina chief
- Malindo Air flight suffers runway excursion in Kathmandu
- Two Palestinians killed by Israeli fire as Gaza protests dwindle
- Rupiah weakens to almost Rp 13,900 against US dollar
- Insight: Fair trade for palm oil, please!
- Prabowo's presidential bid hangs in the balance
- Google is Indonesia's powerful weapon in war on illegal fishing
- Japan's Akita dogs melt foreign hearts