A lesson from a musical legend
The Jakarta Post
“Who am I? [I’m] just a skinny shy guy with a standard face. But music has breathed new life into me, given energy to my soul and created a miracle greater than I ever expected.” Those were some of the last words Chrisye said during his long struggle with cancer. The legendary singer one of Indonesia’s biggest musicians died more than two years ago, but his memory still lives in the hearts...
- Wealth of four richest Indonesians equal to wealth of 100m poorest
- Jokowi threatens to take action if Freeport are 'difficult'
- COMMENTARY: Freeport's threat of arbitration simply a ploy to block mining reform
- BI predicts lower GDP growth in first quarter
- Indonesia drafting rules to end bank secrecy
- Democracy ‘gone too far’: Jokowi
- OJK to launch first green bond mechanism
- Indonesia seeks Saudi Arabia’s support to develop Sumatra tourism
- Transportation Ministry to issue NOTAM for King Salman’s arrival
- Madame Tussauds Hong Kong to feature Jokowi wax figure this summer