A lesson from a musical legend
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM “Who am I? [I’m] just a skinny shy guy with a standard face. But music has breathed new life into me, given energy to my soul and created a miracle greater than I ever expected.” Those were some of the last words Chrisye said during his long struggle with cancer. The legendary singer one of Indonesia’s biggest musicians died more than two years ago, but his memory still lives in the hearts...
- Minister, Anies join thousands in rally to support Palestine
- Streep ‘terrified’ to work with Hanks, Spielberg for the first time
- Does playing action video games change your brain?
- Year-end events to attend in Bali
- Suspicious deaths of billionaire Canada couple investigated
- BPS to start collecting e-commerce data in January
- Heavy air pollution shuts schools in Iran
- US wants no mention of `Climate Change' in new Nafta
- All work and no play leads to burnout, says new study
- Assange told not to interfere in Catalonia: Ecuador president