Sinar Mas reels from PR woes as Carrefour ends deals
The Jakarta Post
Sinar Mas Group, a paper producer with investments in palm oil and financial services, has received another blow to the public image of its production network, as to retail giant Carrefour suspending all orders.Carrefour has decided to cease all supplies of paper products from Sinar Mas’ subsidiary, Asia Pulp & Paper (APP), following a report from Greenpeace, which claims the paper company r...
- Taipei guide: Four places where fireflies light up the night sky
- Duterte says he can be 50 times more brutal than terrorists
- Six Singaporean military personnel deported after Batam raid
- Bali declared world's top destination for 2017
- Norwegian man caught stealing iPhone at Garuda lounge
- Nearing 100-day mark, Trump says milestone not 'meaningful'
- Kanye West, adidas announce launch of newest Yeezy sneakers
- The sad saga of North Korea's ATMs
- French stocks soar to near-decade highs as Macron tops poll
- Anies refuses to talk about programs until official election result