Sinar Mas reels from PR woes as Carrefour ends deals
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Sinar Mas Group, a paper producer with investments in palm oil and financial services, has received another blow to the public image of its production network, as to retail giant Carrefour suspending all orders.Carrefour has decided to cease all supplies of paper products from Sinar Mas’ subsidiary, Asia Pulp & Paper (APP), following a report from Greenpeace, which claims the paper company r...
- Riau tourism ambassadors to be crowned at Bujang Dara Riau 2017 pageant
- Susi reminds Central Java fishermen to stop using 'cantrang'
- How to avoid paying exorbitant import taxes on goods bought abroad
- Consider peacekeeping operations in Myanmar
- Ancol to go cashless
- Angelina Jolie's Cambodian genocide film deserves to be watched
- Muhammadiyah sends aid team for Rohingya
- Google executive downplays AI’s possible threat to mankind
- Minister slams F&B firms for objecting to sugar auction plan
- Eliminating illegal parking at GBK needs PPKGBK approval