Building more flyovers is a mistake
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM I would like to respond to Lynna Van Der Zee-Oehmke’s article “Jakarta’s New Flyover” in The Jakarta Post (June 16, 2010). But before so, I would like to thank Lynna for responding to my comment (the Post, June 14, 2010) regarding the plan of Jakarta administration to construct three flyovers with total project value of Rp 2.1 billion (US$ 232,000).I have voiced my opinions in other media,...
- 53 injured as Saudi jet makes emergency landing
- Anwar reassures Malays who fear losing racial advantage
- Police find 'missing' teen's body at South Jakarta apartment
- Commentary: Soeharto's most likely successor? How about Prabowo?
- Castle restoration plan with no elevators causing controversy
- Police probe Jakarta officials on fatal Monas incident
- Joey Alexander among '50 Asians to watch'
- Fuel consumption in Papua drops ahead of Idul Fitri
- Danish minister says Ramadan fasting can be 'dangerous'
- Australian archbishop guilty of concealing child sex abuse