Tax official implicated in billboard scheme
The Jakarta Post
The City Administration Legal Bureau will not provide an attorney for tax agency official Bawong
Sugihadi after his arrest on allegations of corruption involving outdoor advertising licenses, a bureau official says.“As civil servants, we are not authorized to represent clients as attorneys in corruption cases,” legal bureau head Sri Rahayu told The Jakarta Post over the telephone on Thursd...
- Amorous couples, sex workers whipped in Aceh
- Indonesia seeks to lure Chinese tourists to destinations outside Bali
- BREAKING: Government sacks Pertamina chief
- Google is Indonesia's powerful weapon in war on illegal fishing
- Rupiah weakens to almost Rp 13,900 against US dollar
- Two Palestinians killed by Israeli fire as Gaza protests dwindle
- 'Islamization' of women's movement in Indonesia
- Malindo Air flight suffers runway excursion in Kathmandu
- Insight: Fair trade for palm oil, please!
- Suzuki introduces second-generation Ertiga