Health sense: Inside out: What women need to know about pelvic prolapsed
Dr. Ivan R. Sini
PREMIUM Pelvic prolapse, a not-so-frequently discussed topic of women’s health, has been associated with age. As more women are reaching the increasing age of life expectancy, gynecologic problems such as pelvic prolapse are becoming more commonly encountered. But pelvic prolapse is not a condition confined to the elderly. It can also be seen in women in their reproductive age.Pelvic prolaps...
- Jokowi orders police to gun down foreign drug traffickers
- Justin Bieber's Indonesia concert rumors heat up following media reports
- Bumi subsidiary to gain big from NFC deal: Analyst
- Indonesia condemns Israeli crackdown on holy mosque
- High-tech mystery: Is a Facebook phone in the works?
- Pertamina pledges firm actions against ‘recalcitrant’ LPG distributors
- Private investors called on to help supply electricity to villages
- Cruise company to offer trips to Makassar, Semarang
- Dali's trademark moustache intact at '10 past 10'
- Waste bank gives Cengkareng residents extra income