Marty in Dili for border deal, possible refugee dialogue
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Foreign Minister Marty Natalegawa arrived in Dili on Tuesday on a two-day visit to meet with his Timor Leste counterpart as both countries work to iron out issues dealing with border arrangements and bilateral prosperity.Both countries are also expected to raise the issue of Australia's initiative to use Timor Leste as a regional processing center for refugees in the first joint ministerial ...
- Metro TV fires reporter connected to Setya
- Japan proposes to build new tracks for Jakarta-Surabaya railway: Minister
- Tourism Ministry to focus on developing four New Balis next year
- Online exhibit shows hidden depths of Picasso's 'Guernica'
- End nears for Mugabe as ruling party turns against him
- Macron's popularity recovers as French see him keeping promises
- UK aims for driverless cars by 2021
- Boxer knocks out rival in 11 seconds
- Public Works and Public Housing Ministry to develop four Priority Destinations
- Victoria's Secret to charm China with fashion gala