Marty in Dili for border deal, possible refugee dialogue
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Foreign Minister Marty Natalegawa arrived in Dili on Tuesday on a two-day visit to meet with his Timor Leste counterpart as both countries work to iron out issues dealing with border arrangements and bilateral prosperity.Both countries are also expected to raise the issue of Australia's initiative to use Timor Leste as a regional processing center for refugees in the first joint ministerial ...
- Thousands sign petition against sentence for Malaysian who abused maid
- Saudi Arabia beheads Indonesian worker despite Jokowi’s pleas for clemency
- Bottled water meets quality standards: BPOM
- Why the rich in Jakarta have better access to water than the poor
- Residents clash with police personnel in land execution in C. Sulawesi
- No condoms or cigarettes sold at Muslim convenience store in Depok
- With Rp 10 billion, what kind of home can you get in Jakarta?
- Singapore Airlines warns customers against air tickets scam
- Indonesian short film on oil palm industry enters international festivals
- Missing giant yellow duck found in Australia