New scholarship for unpopular subjects
The Jakarta Post
DENPASAR: Bali administration has allocated Rp 1 billion (US$112,000) for a scholarship program to encourage more university students to study “unpopular” subjects such as ancient Javanese literature, Balinese literature, archaeology and anthropology.
“Each [selected] student will receive a Rp 2 million scholarship,” Bali Education Agency head Wayan Suasta said Saturday, adding that...
- Visiting Pyongyang, Jakarta's North Korean restaurant
- When two food trends collide: Martabak Samyang
- Jokowi warns Freeport
- Danger of terrorist recidivism in prisons
- Jokowi and Turnbull to focus on economic, strategic links
- FPI leader to testify against Ahok next week
- Police beef up security in Intan Jaya
- Indorama invests US$25 million in rubber glove industry
- Grand launch of Kertajati Airport set for mid next year
- Banten administration questions slow progress of Serang-Panimbang toll road