New scholarship for unpopular subjects
The Jakarta Post
DENPASAR: Bali administration has allocated Rp 1 billion (US$112,000) for a scholarship program to encourage more university students to study “unpopular” subjects such as ancient Javanese literature, Balinese literature, archaeology and anthropology.
“Each [selected] student will receive a Rp 2 million scholarship,” Bali Education Agency head Wayan Suasta said Saturday, adding that...
- OK Otrip opposed by minivan operators
- Sandiaga admits allowing ‘becak’ a political contract
- Men treated as dogs and pigs in Paris catwalk shows
- Woody Allen backlash grows as daughter says telling 'truth'
- Welcoming ASEAN's new secretary-general
- New Air Force chief to prioritize procurement of jet fighters
- Lazada to implement e-payment gateway system this year
- Jokowi inaugurates new Cabinet ministers
- PGN to acquire Pertagas in cash scheme
- Celine Dion's Jakarta concert ticket price reaches Rp 25m