Catholic priest dragged from Bali church by angry mob
The Jakarta Post
A Catholic priest was dragged from his church by an angry mob on Tuesday in Singaraja, Bali, allegedly over an internal church conflict. Church property was damaged in the scuffle, which also injured a five-year-old girl.The group forcefully dragged Father Yohanes Tanumihardja from the church on Jl. Dewi Sartika in Singaraja, 90 kilometers north of provincial capital Denpasar. These mob also...
- Anies wins in South Jakarta and East Jakarta: KPU
- 459 tons equipment brought along on Saudi Arabia's King's visit to Indonesia
- Indonesian hard-liners again turn up heat on Ahmadis
- Jokowi meets Australian CEOs, shares confidence about Indonesia's economy
- Iraq hopes to reclaim heritage lost to Islamic State group
- Official Jakarta election results to be announced Sunday
- Plan to execute death row inmates still on: AGO
- Jokowi arrives in Sydney
- Obama returns to Broadway to see Arthur Miller's 'The Price'
- Jokowi warns investment board to keep rivalry mindset, speed