Greater area, opportunities, responsibility
I Made Andi Arsana
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Indonesia celebrated its 65th Independence Day by “growing” almost 4,000 square kilometers. This apparent “expansion” of Indonesia results from recommendations delivered by the UN Commission on the Limits of the Continental Shelf (CLCS) concerning Indonesia’s “new” seabed area beyond 370 kilometers from baselines. While for most countries baselines are usually their coastlines at low...
- Metro TV fires reporter connected to Setya
- Japan proposes to build new tracks for Jakarta-Surabaya railway: Minister
- Tourism Ministry to focus on developing four New Balis next year
- Online exhibit shows hidden depths of Picasso's 'Guernica'
- End nears for Mugabe as ruling party turns against him
- Macron's popularity recovers as French see him keeping promises
- UK aims for driverless cars by 2021
- Boxer knocks out rival in 11 seconds
- Public Works and Public Housing Ministry to develop four Priority Destinations
- Victoria's Secret to charm China with fashion gala