Greater area, opportunities, responsibility
I Made Andi Arsana
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Indonesia celebrated its 65th Independence Day by “growing” almost 4,000 square kilometers. This apparent “expansion” of Indonesia results from recommendations delivered by the UN Commission on the Limits of the Continental Shelf (CLCS) concerning Indonesia’s “new” seabed area beyond 370 kilometers from baselines. While for most countries baselines are usually their coastlines at low...
- EDITORIAL: Politics in Pertamina shakeup
- Setya Novanto e-ID graft case timeline
- Danareksa eyes Rp 500 billion AUM from new ETF product
- Education ministry cancels anti-LGBT event
- Don't panic, minister says as rupiah weakens
- Man dies of exhaustion on South Jakarta road
- Chiang Mai woman’s tattoo is ‘practical magic’
- Maria Simorangkir crowned Indonesian Idol 2018
- Rp 1 trillion invested through Bareksa digital investment portal
- Big secrets, bumper box-office for 'Avengers: Infinity War'