Nestle, Unilever told to boycott Cargill over green concerns
Ridwan Max Sijabat
The Jakarta Post
An environmental group is calling on two major manufacturing industries, Nestle and Unilever, to boycott tcrude palm oil (CPO) produced by the giant US agribusiness Cargill Group which it said has “encroached” on forests outside its concession area in South Sumatra.
Greenomics said on Wednesday that Nestle and Unilever should be consistent in not buying products from questionable sourc...
- Anies wins in South Jakarta and East Jakarta: KPU
- 459 tons equipment brought along on Saudi Arabia's King's visit to Indonesia
- Indonesian hard-liners again turn up heat on Ahmadis
- Jokowi meets Australian CEOs, shares confidence about Indonesia's economy
- Official Jakarta election results to be announced Sunday
- Iraq hopes to reclaim heritage lost to Islamic State group
- Jokowi arrives in Sydney
- Obama returns to Broadway to see Arthur Miller's 'The Price'
- Plan to execute death row inmates still on: AGO
- Chinese giant jumps into $980m power plant, LNG projects