Nestle, Unilever told to boycott Cargill over green concerns
Ridwan Max Sijabat
The Jakarta Post
An environmental group is calling on two major manufacturing industries, Nestle and Unilever, to boycott tcrude palm oil (CPO) produced by the giant US agribusiness Cargill Group which it said has “encroached” on forests outside its concession area in South Sumatra.
Greenomics said on Wednesday that Nestle and Unilever should be consistent in not buying products from questionable sourc...
- Woman convicted of blasphemy for spreading 'misguided' Islamic teachings
- Most Indonesian museums non-operational: Official
- Djarot allows Idul Adha animal slaughtering at schools
- EDITORIAL: Gesture of unity
- Prambanan Jazz Festival apologizes for Afgan's stage mishap
- Jokowi forgives Malaysia over flag flop: spokesman
- 16,000 Indonesian islands registered at UN
- Indonesia, Freeport discuss tax issue: Minister
- Bandung unveils China Town tourism spot
- Central government certifies islets C and D