Nestle, Unilever told to boycott Cargill over green concerns
Ridwan Max Sijabat
The Jakarta Post
An environmental group is calling on two major manufacturing industries, Nestle and Unilever, to boycott tcrude palm oil (CPO) produced by the giant US agribusiness Cargill Group which it said has “encroached” on forests outside its concession area in South Sumatra.
Greenomics said on Wednesday that Nestle and Unilever should be consistent in not buying products from questionable sourc...
- Sandiaga admits allowing ‘becak’ a political contract
- OK Otrip opposed by minivan operators
- Men treated as dogs and pigs in Paris catwalk shows
- Woody Allen backlash grows as daughter says telling 'truth'
- New Air Force chief to prioritize procurement of jet fighters
- Lazada to implement e-payment gateway system this year
- Jokowi inaugurates new Cabinet ministers
- Celine Dion's Jakarta concert ticket price reaches Rp 25m
- PGN to acquire Pertagas in cash scheme
- Don't blame me if Trump not invited to royal wedding: May