Nestle, Unilever told to boycott Cargill over green concerns
Ridwan Max Sijabat
The Jakarta Post
An environmental group is calling on two major manufacturing industries, Nestle and Unilever, to boycott tcrude palm oil (CPO) produced by the giant US agribusiness Cargill Group which it said has “encroached” on forests outside its concession area in South Sumatra.
Greenomics said on Wednesday that Nestle and Unilever should be consistent in not buying products from questionable sourc...
- Obama arrives in Bali
- Media mogul declared intimidation suspect
- Indonesia's Jangkrik field’s first LNG cargo delivered
- Australia sends spy planes to south Philippines
- Former US president Obama to arrive on Bali this afternoon
- Australian citizen denied entry to Bali due to criminal record
- Property developer sees potential to build office buildings for startups in Bali
- Indonesia's upstream projects proposed for strategic project list
- No extravagant ceremony to welcome Obama: Official
- Online drivers choose to stay in Jakarta to earn more cash