RI sees no improvement in corruption index
Arghea Desafti Hapsari
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM The country’s efforts to eradicate corruption have shown no significant progress over the past year, according to Transparency International’s latest Corruption Perception Index (CPI) 2010 released Tuesday.Indonesia’s score remained 2.8 out of 10, the same last year. It ranked 110 out of 178 countries. In 2009 it placed 111th out of 180 countries.Transparency International Indonesia ch...
- Liam Gallagher postpones Jakarta concert date
- Cut! Regulators at odds with censors
- Ahok donates Rp 200 million for dancing fountain renovation
- Redenomination not in near future: Jokowi
- Why RCEP is more dangerous than Bilateral Investment Treaties
- SBY welcomes Prabowo to meeting with 'nasi goreng'
- Papuan student jailed for resisting arrest in Yogyakarta
- Dutch national arrested over alleged hashish possession
- Transjakarta driver steals bus: Police
- Bali sees increase in number of European tourists