Minister threatens halt to BlackBerry Web browsing
The Jakarta Post
Users of BlackBerry smartphones may soon see Internet access to their devices blocked after Communications and Information Technology Minister Tifatul Sembiring threatened to shut down the service unless BlackBerry’s maker blocked pornographic sites.
The threat sparked anger among users who expressed concern that they would not be able to use their BlackBerry services.However, the ministr...
- SBY instructs Roy Suryo to shun media
- Afghan migrants go on rampage at Balikpapan detention center
- Saudi drafts drone regulation after security alarm
- Bridge collapses in Tegal, Central Java
- Say no to plastic straws, urges antiplastic campaign
- Avicii death a coming-of-age in electronic music boom
- Jagorawi toll traffic under control thanks to odd-even policy: Jasa Marga
- Introducing Indonesian coffee through ‘Ngopi Sore’ in Washington DC
- Sumatran tiger captured after 100 days of hunting
- Deputy police chief dies in N. Sumatra speedboat accident