Minister threatens halt to BlackBerry Web browsing
The Jakarta Post
Users of BlackBerry smartphones may soon see Internet access to their devices blocked after Communications and Information Technology Minister Tifatul Sembiring threatened to shut down the service unless BlackBerry’s maker blocked pornographic sites.
The threat sparked anger among users who expressed concern that they would not be able to use their BlackBerry services.However, the ministr...
- Jokowi accused of promoting secularism
- Human or not? Mysterious figure caught on camera in Aceh sparks internet frenzy
- Indonesia to be world's 4th largest economy by 2045: Jokowi
- Indonesia lodges complaint with WTO over US biodiesel anti-dumping duties
- Japan selected as partner for Jakarta-Surabaya railway project
- Nokia Android phones targeted for global release
- Tax office to scrutinize rich Indonesians not taking part in tax amnesty
- Ngurah Rai International Airport to halt operations for 24 hours to observe Day of Silence
- Don’t be afraid to start businesses, Jokowi tells youth
- Non-subsidized electricity prices won’t increase