Minister threatens halt to BlackBerry Web browsing
The Jakarta Post
Users of BlackBerry smartphones may soon see Internet access to their devices blocked after Communications and Information Technology Minister Tifatul Sembiring threatened to shut down the service unless BlackBerry’s maker blocked pornographic sites.
The threat sparked anger among users who expressed concern that they would not be able to use their BlackBerry services.However, the ministr...
- Agnez Mo announces collaboration with Chris Brown
- Flights to Bali fall by 30 percent: Inaca
- Apartment construction work blamed for floods in Central Jakarta
- Garcia Marquez archive now accessible online
- Five cadets found guilty of murder
- Setya's pretrial hearing adjourned until Thursday
- Thousands of passengers stuck as ‘angkot’ drivers strike
- Urban problems worsening this year: LBH Jakarta
- Garuda Indonesia signs 10-year contract extension with GMF
- Most pumps work well, says agency on Jakarta's recent floods