Jessica against plan to block BB Web access
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM KawankuJAKARTA: Actress Jessica Iskandar disagrees with the government’s plan to shut down BlackBerry’s access to the Internet service in Indonesia because it will disrupt her daily activities.“I use BlackBerry as a working and socializing tool, including to send emails because it is easier. I hope it will not be banned, because it is very useful,” Jessica said as quoted by Inilah.com on M...
- Streep ‘terrified’ to work with Hanks, Spielberg for the first time
- Year-end events to attend in Bali
- Minister, Anies join thousands in rally to support Palestine
- Heavy air pollution shuts schools in Iran
- Suspicious deaths of billionaire Canada couple investigated
- BPS to start collecting e-commerce data in January
- Does playing action video games change your brain?
- All work and no play leads to burnout, says new study
- US wants no mention of `Climate Change' in new Nafta
- Assange told not to interfere in Catalonia: Ecuador president