Secondary forest small print unlawful
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: A proposal to exclude secondary forests from a planned moratorium on forest conversions would be a breach of the 1999 Forestry Law and last year’s climate deal between Indonesia and Norway, The Indonesian Environmental Forum (Walhi) has warned.
Walhi said the forestry law and the letter of intent (LoI) signed by Indonesia and Norway stipulated that all natural forests be protecte...
- Why foreigners play American superheroes and that's (mostly) fine
- 7-Eleven sold as business declines
- Wreaths for Ahok reach thousand
- Anies' victory raises Muslim dignity in politics: PKS
- Indonesian militants can ‘easily’ enter Philippines
- Role of women seen as vital to resisting Islamic extremism
- Sandiaga to provide entrepreneurship program for thugs
- Nicki Minaj features Indonesian designer’s work in latest music video
- As KPK delves into BLBI, Jokowi says it was not Megawati's fault
- KPK goes all in on BLBI case