Sumatran tigers nearly extinct in Way Kambas
Oyos Saroso H.N.
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM The critically-endangered Sumatran tiger (Panthera tigris sumatrae) population in Way Kambas National Park (TNWK) has declined past recent estimates as a result of poaching and the destruction of wildlife habitats.The latest data issued by the TNWK in Lampung this month showed that the number of Sumatran tigers in the park has dwindled to the brink of extinction.Coordinator of the Sumatran Tiger R...
- Bali to develop offshore airport
- Winners of the 2018 Brit Awards
- German arrested over alleged drug smuggling
- Provincial governments to maximize inter-province trade
- Yogyakarta to transform into Indonesian Silicon Valley
- Five feared dead, dozens buried in Brebes landslide
- Yogyakarta academicians call on MK chief justice to step down
- Bentley launches third generation Continental GT in Indonesia
- Briton arrested over alleged attempt to smuggle diazepam
- SpongeBob SquarePants set to feature on Vans limited edition