Maria Tri Sulistyani & Iwan Effendi: Making puppets for all
The Jakarta Post
JP/Ika KrismantariPeople only know two kinds of puppetry in Indonesia. The first, which is usually seen on television, is purely dedicated to children’s education while the second goes back to ancient traditions only older people seem to appreciate.
But the Papermoon Puppet Theater of Yogyakarta doesn’t fall into either category. It’s a new type of performance art blending fine ...
- Lazada.co.id to expand warehouses, merchants
- Only 4 of 6 US-granted F-16s arrive in Indonesia amid engine trouble
- Anies unaware of lunch meeting with mass organizations
- Iran Revolutionary Guards ready to back Palestinian forces
- No escape: Climate displacement in Indonesia
- Four arrested over alleged plan to attack police in Riau
- Jakarta Council Speaker urges Anies to focus on work
- Lining up for jab at life
- Activists slam Jokowi for lip service on human rights cases
- MK rejects petition against investment of haj funds