Maria Tri Sulistyani & Iwan Effendi: Making puppets for all
The Jakarta Post
JP/Ika KrismantariPeople only know two kinds of puppetry in Indonesia. The first, which is usually seen on television, is purely dedicated to children’s education while the second goes back to ancient traditions only older people seem to appreciate.
But the Papermoon Puppet Theater of Yogyakarta doesn’t fall into either category. It’s a new type of performance art blending fine ...
- Obama arrives in Bali
- Media mogul declared intimidation suspect
- Former US president Obama to arrive on Bali this afternoon
- Indonesia's upstream projects proposed for strategic project list
- Indonesia's Jangkrik field’s first LNG cargo delivered
- Australian citizen denied entry to Bali due to criminal record
- No extravagant ceremony to welcome Obama: Official
- Australia sends spy planes to south Philippines
- Police to question media mogul Hary Tanoe as suspect in alleged threat against prosecutor
- Property developer sees potential to build office buildings for startups in Bali