Our love and hate relationship with online shopping
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Shop ‘til you drop: Most people like the convenience of shopping online but still enjoy walking around malls, like Senayan City, especially during sales. JP/Wendra AjistyatamaOnline shopping may sound like a dream come true, offering people a convenient way to purchase all the goods they could possibly want from the comfort of their own home, with just a few clicks of the mouse. It may also turn...
- Australia hopes Indonesia will join TPP-11
- Turnbull lauds Jokowi's leadership, calls him 'role model'
- Xi gets second term with powerful ally as VP
- Baby Donald Trump causes a stir in Afghanistan
- LIPI researcher looks to curcumin, gold to treat cancer
- Russia expels 23 British diplomats in spy poisoning row
- Immigration officers detain overstaying foreigners, fraudsters
- Three must-see North Maluku festivals
- For bankers transplanted by Brexit, a guide to life in Frankfurt
- Myanmar's ethnic Rakhine seek Muslim-free 'buffer zone'