Proud to be Javanese
PREMIUM Past and present: Jaran Kepang captures members of the Javanese community in the Netherlands performing a traditional performance with mask and costume. Isabelle TolhurstLast Thursday’s book and exhibition opening entitled “Migration and cultural heritage: Stories of Javanese in Suriname, Indonesia and The Netherlands” was more than just a fleeting presentation of research and cultural artef...
- Using the best of Security Council membership for Palestine-Israel conflict
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Tourism's fatal warning
- Indonesia lists 180 missing on doomed ferry, launches underwater search
- 8-meter python slain after swallowing woman in Southeast Sulawesi
- Indonesia takes a bite out of food waste one wedding at a time
- Search on for dozens missing in Indonesia ferry sinking
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens
- Malaysia's Najib explains why he had so many luxury handbags, lots of cash, jewe...
- Taliban kill 30 soldiers in first major attack since ceasefire, governor says