967 forestry firms under govt scrutiny
Adianto P. Simamora
The Jakarta Post
The team will consist of officials from the Anti Judicial Mafia Taskforce, Forestry Ministry, Attorney General’s Office (AGO), National Police and Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK).
- Convicted drug smuggler Corby returns to Australia from Bali
- Three dead as truck rams into motorcyclists in Medan
- Man nabbed for spreading fake chat impersonating top cops
- Extraordinary measures needed to root out terrorists: BIN chief
- North Jakarta sees 45 fires in four months
- Police arrest another man with suspected links to E. Jakarta bombings
- Girl locked up for days by new Facebook friend in West Jakarta
- Investigation of helicopter procurement graft might target higher officials
- Ericsson, ITB collaborate for Internet of Things research
- Jakarta train stations to provide passengers with 'takjil'