Raising awareness on environmental sustainibility
The Jakarta Post
The participants of Canada World Youth – also known as the Indonesia-Canada Youth Exchange – held an Educational Acitivity Day on Feb. 22 by visiting the Sebangau National Park in Palangkaraya, Central Kalimantan.
Accompanied by WWF Indonesia staff in Central Kalimantan, the 16 youths consisted of nine Indonesians and seven Canadians aged 18-23 to discuss exploring environmental sustain...
- UK's official Brexit campaign fined, referred to police
- Local residents slaughter 292 crocodiles in Sorong farm
- Government oversells PT Freeport Indonesia agreement
- Indonesia among world’s less stressed countries
- A guide to understanding the Freeport divestment deal
- Three candidates for Pertamina CEO submitted to President
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Indonesia, India sign business-to-business agreement on palm oil
- Blitar bans school from giving students homework
- 'Language is my ultimate weapon': Ivan Lanin