Bandung airport upgraded for wide planes
Yuli Tri Suwarni
The Jakarta Post
Husein Sastranegara Airport in Bandung, West Java, will receive its first wide-body aircraft on Tuesday despite that its new runway overlay is less than 50 percent complete.
Two Air Asia Airbus 320s serving routes from Singapore to Bandung, and Malaysia to Bandung, will land at the airport Tuesday.
The airport’s state-run airport management company PT Angkasa Pura II’s general ma...
- All new oil and gas contracts must use gross-split
- Rain and Kim Tae-hee exchange wedding vows
- Noose tightens around FPI leader
- NU, Muhammadiyah suffer setbacks over their roles in society
- Police step up investigation into Rizieq Shihab
- Ex-Garuda Indonesia CEO named as corruption suspect on Rolls-Royce engines purchasing
- 'Dangal' named highest grossing Bollywood movie of all time
- Cases against FPI leader may boost Ahok’s electability: Researcher
- Agus could win in West, East Jakarta, Ahok in Central, North Jakarta: Pollster
- Agus still front runner, but Ahok's popularity increasing: Survey