Bandung airport upgraded for wide planes
Yuli Tri Suwarni
The Jakarta Post
Husein Sastranegara Airport in Bandung, West Java, will receive its first wide-body aircraft on Tuesday despite that its new runway overlay is less than 50 percent complete.
Two Air Asia Airbus 320s serving routes from Singapore to Bandung, and Malaysia to Bandung, will land at the airport Tuesday.
The airport’s state-run airport management company PT Angkasa Pura II’s general ma...
- 53 injured as Saudi jet makes emergency landing
- Anwar reassures Malays who fear losing racial advantage
- Police find 'missing' teen's body at South Jakarta apartment
- Commentary: Soeharto's most likely successor? How about Prabowo?
- Castle restoration plan with no elevators causing controversy
- Police probe Jakarta officials on fatal Monas incident
- Joey Alexander among '50 Asians to watch'
- Danish minister says Ramadan fasting can be 'dangerous'
- Australian archbishop guilty of concealing child sex abuse
- How new antiterrorism law will change Indonesia's war on terror