Bandung airport upgraded for wide planes
Yuli Tri Suwarni
The Jakarta Post
Husein Sastranegara Airport in Bandung, West Java, will receive its first wide-body aircraft on Tuesday despite that its new runway overlay is less than 50 percent complete.
Two Air Asia Airbus 320s serving routes from Singapore to Bandung, and Malaysia to Bandung, will land at the airport Tuesday.
The airport’s state-run airport management company PT Angkasa Pura II’s general ma...
- Indonesia prepares company to manage Freeport
- Freeport needs to stand up to Indonesia over the CoW issue
- Bandung terrorist suspect was 'recidivist': Police
- Rihanna is named Harvard University Humanitarian of the Year
- Indonesian woman shocked to find kidney had been removed after working in Qatar
- NGO urges King Salman not to forget his promises to crane victims
- Philippine militants release video of German's beheading
- Anies, Ahok to face off in second round: KPU Jakarta
- Ten truly remote places where your boss can’t track you down
- 12 petitions against election results filed