Analysis: Indonesia: The health of the nation
Oxford Business Group
Indonesia’s government is pushing forward with ambitious plans to reform the country’s health network, aiming to have a system of universal social health insurance coverage in place by 2014, though the project faces a number of challenges, not least of which are its sheer scale and cost.
Currently, an estimated 56 percent of Indonesia’s population of around 240 million — mainly sta...
- 'City budget signed by governor': Jokowi responds to Sylviana
- No need to complain: Jokowi on SBY's tweet
- SBY’s Twitter whine his own business: VP
- Korean star rapper Gary returns to ‘Running Man’
- Android users can now search Google while offline
- Celebrate year of the rooster at these modern Chinese restaurants
- The economic policy Trump should pursue
- Surakarta kicks off Chinese New Year with Umbul Mantram ritual
- Hundreds of thousands of women around the world decry Trump
- Dynamic Thai duo stand out at weather-hit SMBC Singapore Open