Analysis: Indonesia: The health of the nation
Oxford Business Group
Indonesia’s government is pushing forward with ambitious plans to reform the country’s health network, aiming to have a system of universal social health insurance coverage in place by 2014, though the project faces a number of challenges, not least of which are its sheer scale and cost.
Currently, an estimated 56 percent of Indonesia’s population of around 240 million — mainly sta...
- Telkom to add more Wi-Fi corners in tourist destinations
- PGI refuses to celebrate Christmas at Monas
- Indonesia's most popular Google searches in 2017 revealed
- Indonesia among Asia Pacific countries with slowest internet connection
- Indonesia, Freeport said to near new deal for giant copper mine
- Three drug dealers sentenced to death in Riau
- Singapore Airlines and SilkAir to roll out new airfare pricing
- 1,000 police officers to guard DWP music festival
- Go-Jek acquires three companies to dominate payment in Indonesia
- Jakarta’s floods claim life of toddler