Once was a beach
Canvas for self-expression: Some of the walls of a former beach warung still stand on the beachIn great biting gulps the sea is devouring beaches along Bali’s east coast.
In little over a decade more than 100 meters of beach has been lost to wave erosion at Lebih beach; houses, warungs, a meeting hall and temples have disappeared under the unstoppable seas.
Today the cement carcas...
- No flight attendants in bikinis for Vietjet’s upcoming route
- Indonesian firm to construct coal port in Vietnam
- Nike bazaar ends in chaos on Tuesday
- Russia offers nuke power to Indonesia
- Indonesia needs to realize its sharia economy potential
- All Germany's gold returned from French vaults
- Myanmarese fugitive arrested for trafficking
- Almonds help rid body of bad cholesterol
- Indonesian research productivity lacking: LIPI
- EDITORIAL: Dualistic authorities in Batam