Once was a beach
Canvas for self-expression: Some of the walls of a former beach warung still stand on the beachIn great biting gulps the sea is devouring beaches along Bali’s east coast.
In little over a decade more than 100 meters of beach has been lost to wave erosion at Lebih beach; houses, warungs, a meeting hall and temples have disappeared under the unstoppable seas.
Today the cement carcas...
- Telkom to launch US$199.7m satellite in February
- Reports: Mark Zuckerberg to visit Indonesia to discuss fake news
- Nope, Lindsay Lohan didn’t convert to Islam
- Indonesia widens arms for refugees
- Police investigate possible insult to state symbol during FPI rally
- Indonesia to secure ownership of 111 islets
- Zoo defends conditions following video of sun bears begging for food
- FPI leader Rizieq Shihab to testify in Ahok’s hearing
- Harry Potter-themed café opens in Singapore
- Agus to prioritize dialogue in handling intolerant groups