A breath of fresh air to the film scene
The Jakarta Post
The Bandung Film Festival dares to be different, picking Hanung Bramantyo’s historical movie
Sang Pencerah (The Enlightener), a movie about Muhammadiyah founder Ahmad Dahlan, as the best film.
The historical film, produced with a mega-budget of Rp 12 billion (US$1.4 million) for reconstructing 19th century
Yogyakarta – touching up old buildings and creating traditional Javanese ...
- Environment minister responds to President’s criticism
- Essay: Losing my religion
- Ministry seizes Jakarta’s party bus
- 1.2 million drug abusers live in Jakarta
- Don’t scare investors away, Jokowi tells ministers
- Bikers banned from new Semanggi Interchange because of selfie fears
- Plagiarism: What can we learn from Afi's case
- Don’t make us get nothing: Speaker on Jakarta councilors’ allowance increase
- North Korean celebrity's homecoming: Happy to be home or was she kidnapped?
- Minister Susi rejects idea to auction off confiscated fishing boats