A breath of fresh air to the film scene
The Jakarta Post
The Bandung Film Festival dares to be different, picking Hanung Bramantyo’s historical movie
Sang Pencerah (The Enlightener), a movie about Muhammadiyah founder Ahmad Dahlan, as the best film.
The historical film, produced with a mega-budget of Rp 12 billion (US$1.4 million) for reconstructing 19th century
Yogyakarta – touching up old buildings and creating traditional Javanese ...
- Indonesia prepares company to manage Freeport
- Rihanna is named Harvard University Humanitarian of the Year
- Bandung terrorist suspect was 'recidivist': Police
- Freeport needs to stand up to Indonesia over the CoW issue
- NGO urges King Salman not to forget his promises to crane victims
- Indonesian woman shocked to find kidney had been removed after working in Qatar
- Indonesia can embrace clean energy amid cheaper renewables, says UK climate envoy
- Philippine militants release video of German's beheading
- Anies, Ahok to face off in second round: KPU Jakarta
- 12 petitions against election results filed