A breath of fresh air to the film scene
The Jakarta Post
The Bandung Film Festival dares to be different, picking Hanung Bramantyo’s historical movie
Sang Pencerah (The Enlightener), a movie about Muhammadiyah founder Ahmad Dahlan, as the best film.
The historical film, produced with a mega-budget of Rp 12 billion (US$1.4 million) for reconstructing 19th century
Yogyakarta – touching up old buildings and creating traditional Javanese ...
- Agnez Mo announces collaboration with Chris Brown
- Flights to Bali fall by 30 percent: Inaca
- Apartment construction work blamed for floods in Central Jakarta
- Garcia Marquez archive now accessible online
- Setya's pretrial hearing adjourned until Thursday
- Thousands of passengers stuck as ‘angkot’ drivers strike
- Five cadets found guilty of murder
- Urban problems worsening this year: LBH Jakarta
- Most pumps work well, says agency on Jakarta's recent floods
- Nobel prize winner's book turned down by 19 publishers