Analysis: Indonesia: Mobile market
Oxford Business Group
It is certainly intensely competitive, but the size and growth potential of the Indonesian telecoms sector suggests that players that invest and innovate can enjoy considerable success.
In an exclusive interview with Oxford Business Group (OBG), Indonesia’s Communications and Information Minister, Tifatul Sembiring, noted that the existence of many companies in the market, including some ...
- Minibus driver used Facebook before deadly crash: reports
- 53 injured as Saudi jet makes emergency landing
- Fuel consumption in Papua drops ahead of Idul Fitri
- Unattended suitcase causes security alert in Batam
- Police find 'missing' teen's body at South Jakarta apartment
- FamilyMart to allow Airbnb users to pick up keys at its stores
- Commentary: Soeharto's most likely successor? How about Prabowo?
- Women paid more than men for same job in Indonesia: Global survey
- 'Solo' director says new 'Star Wars' film puts character first
- No more Qlue as Jakarta administration introduces BERiDE