ASEAN MEETING: Defense chiefs agree to cooperate on peacekeeping
Novan Iman Santosa
The Jakarta Post
The fifth ASEAN Defense Minister Meeting (ADMM) issued on Thursday a joint declaration that called for cooperation on peacekeeping and military procurement
The call came in the form of backing the adoption of concept papers on an ASEAN Peacekeeping Center Network and an ASEAN Defense Industry Collaboration (ADIC).
Delegates also accepted the results of the second workshop of the Use ...
- Amorous couples, sex workers whipped in Aceh
- Indonesia seeks to lure Chinese tourists to destinations outside Bali
- BREAKING: Government sacks Pertamina chief
- Google is Indonesia's powerful weapon in war on illegal fishing
- Rupiah weakens to almost Rp 13,900 against US dollar
- Two Palestinians killed by Israeli fire as Gaza protests dwindle
- 'Islamization' of women's movement in Indonesia
- Malindo Air flight suffers runway excursion in Kathmandu
- Insight: Fair trade for palm oil, please!
- Suzuki introduces second-generation Ertiga