ASEAN MEETING: Defense chiefs agree to cooperate on peacekeeping
Novan Iman Santosa
The Jakarta Post
The fifth ASEAN Defense Minister Meeting (ADMM) issued on Thursday a joint declaration that called for cooperation on peacekeeping and military procurement
The call came in the form of backing the adoption of concept papers on an ASEAN Peacekeeping Center Network and an ASEAN Defense Industry Collaboration (ADIC).
Delegates also accepted the results of the second workshop of the Use ...
- Palm oil producers revise up palm oil production, stock data
- Regulation on EURO IV adoption signed
- Railway station tunnels to be completed in April
- Chinese investor interested in Vale Indonesia’s Bahodopi smelter project
- Government faces rampant lawsuits for revocation of mining permits
- Vale Indonesia to spend US$90 million for smelter rejuvenation, expansion
- Jakarta saves 157 MW during Earth Hour 2017
- Garment exports projected to stagnate this year
- PLN expedites financial closure of Tanjung Jati B power plant expansion
- Only 40 percent of Indonesians can afford to buy a house: Sri Mulyani