Cheap smartphones change RI Internet behavior: Survey
The Jakarta Post
The rise of a new generation of affordable smartphones will likely change how Indonesians access the Internet and conduct business, global market research firm TNS says.
Indonesia boasts the world’s second largest number of Facebook users and the third largest number of users of Twitter. However, research conducted by TNS found that although 87 percent of Indonesians who go online have so...
- Obama arrives in Bali
- Media mogul declared intimidation suspect
- Indonesia's Jangkrik field’s first LNG cargo delivered
- Australia sends spy planes to south Philippines
- Former US president Obama to arrive on Bali this afternoon
- Australian citizen denied entry to Bali due to criminal record
- Property developer sees potential to build office buildings for startups in Bali
- Indonesia's upstream projects proposed for strategic project list
- No extravagant ceremony to welcome Obama: Official
- Online drivers choose to stay in Jakarta to earn more cash