Cheap smartphones change RI Internet behavior: Survey
The Jakarta Post
The rise of a new generation of affordable smartphones will likely change how Indonesians access the Internet and conduct business, global market research firm TNS says.
Indonesia boasts the world’s second largest number of Facebook users and the third largest number of users of Twitter. However, research conducted by TNS found that although 87 percent of Indonesians who go online have so...
- Police remain vigilant in areas with tight election margins
- Indonesia ready for Freeport tribunal
- Indonesia's tough stance causes headache for tuna exporters
- Police terminate investigation into UI lecturer’s alleged blasphemy
- Muslim group promises no violence at anti-Ahok rally
- Freeport gives government four months to negotiate new settlement
- Millenials ask Jokowi questions, their way
- Police to investigate North Korean restaurant on spy activity
- Jakarta Police to deploy 10,000 personnel to anti-Ahok rally
- TV footage appears to show deliberate attack on North Korean