Cheap smartphones change RI Internet behavior: Survey
The Jakarta Post
The rise of a new generation of affordable smartphones will likely change how Indonesians access the Internet and conduct business, global market research firm TNS says.
Indonesia boasts the world’s second largest number of Facebook users and the third largest number of users of Twitter. However, research conducted by TNS found that although 87 percent of Indonesians who go online have so...
- Survey finds Jakarta among world’s worst for women
- Marinda airport in Raja Ampat set to become international airport
- Barack Obama returns to the political arena
- More drug dealers to be shot dead: BNN chief
- Across Asia, liver cancer is linked to herbal remedies: Study
- EDITORIAL: Jokowi grows on the job
- North Jakarta group cancels Alexis Hotel protest
- Philippines to reject EU aid: Duterte
- Airline, bank reach for the sky with e-money
- Preventing osteoporosis: How to boost bone health