Bali launches starling breeding program
The Jakarta Post
Bali has launched a breeding program to increase the population of the endangered Bali Starling (Leucopsar rothschildi) in West Bali National Park in Jembrana regency on the western tip of the island.
The program, called “breeding loan”, involves 12 breeders from nearby Sumber Klampok village, who each received 30 starlings — 15 male and 15 female — from the Association of Starling ...
- BTS’ ‘DNA’ enters Billboard’s 100 Best Songs of 2017
- Indonesian court rejects petition to outlaw premarital, gay sex
- Bali still safe for tourists: Governor
- Court ruling on extramarital, gay sex draws mixed reactions from netizens
- Indonesia under threat of deviant sexual practices: IPB professor
- Quebec probes ban on women at construction sites near mosques
- Indonesia's asbestos 'time bomb'
- City council building façade bulges out causing closure of footpath
- Pertamina to upgrade 3 refineries for processing sour crude oil
- Contemporary Minang dance praised in Vienna