Bali launches starling breeding program
The Jakarta Post
Bali has launched a breeding program to increase the population of the endangered Bali Starling (Leucopsar rothschildi) in West Bali National Park in Jembrana regency on the western tip of the island.
The program, called “breeding loan”, involves 12 breeders from nearby Sumber Klampok village, who each received 30 starlings — 15 male and 15 female — from the Association of Starling ...
- Contract to be extended to 2041 as Freeport agrees to divest 51% shares
- Studio Ghibli goes into full production for new Hayao Miyazaki film
- Indonesian N219 aircraft succeeds in first test flight
- Israeli firm offers 'anti-terrorism' adventure to tourists
- Soekarno-Hatta airport’s skytrain begins trial operation
- Jokowi wears traditional attire during annual state of the nation address
- Put on some weight, says politician to Jokowi in prayer
- Jokowi declares graft war in front House members, Setya
- EDITORIAL: Forever young Indonesia
- Teater Koma stages latest play ‘Warisan’ in silence