Planting mangrove can save lives
The Jakarta Post
Indonesian singer and goodwill ambassador for the Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO), Anggun, emphasized the importance of replanting mangrove trees in coastal areas, as it could protect people living nearby from future disasters.
“Forest formation along shorelines acts as an efficient natural protection buffer zone from disasters, such as a tsunami. Hence, recovery of this green bel...
- Jokowi wears traditional attire during annual state of the nation address
- Singapore to supply LNG for Indonesia's power plants: Luhut
- Jakarta to build 80 kilometers of sidewalks this year
- Indonesians 'quite happy', according to BPS happiness index
- Voter turnout will drop if House insists on bigger budget: Expert
- Unmarried Indonesians happier than those who have tied the knot
- Facebook opens Indonesia’s office
- Contract to be extended to 2041 as Freeport agrees to divest 51% shares
- HBO exec clears up stance on planned ‘Game of Thrones’ spin-offs
- Railway operator welcomes first airport train