Planting mangrove can save lives
The Jakarta Post
Indonesian singer and goodwill ambassador for the Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO), Anggun, emphasized the importance of replanting mangrove trees in coastal areas, as it could protect people living nearby from future disasters.
“Forest formation along shorelines acts as an efficient natural protection buffer zone from disasters, such as a tsunami. Hence, recovery of this green bel...
- Bali to develop offshore airport
- Indonesia introduces tax data integration system to boost transparency
- Novel Baswedan returns home
- Five feared dead, dozens buried in Brebes landslide
- Provincial governments to maximize inter-province trade
- Yogyakarta to transform into Indonesian Silicon Valley
- Winners of the 2018 Brit Awards
- Yogyakarta academicians call on MK chief justice to step down
- German arrested over alleged drug smuggling
- Briton arrested over alleged attempt to smuggle diazepam