Planting mangrove can save lives
The Jakarta Post
Indonesian singer and goodwill ambassador for the Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO), Anggun, emphasized the importance of replanting mangrove trees in coastal areas, as it could protect people living nearby from future disasters.
“Forest formation along shorelines acts as an efficient natural protection buffer zone from disasters, such as a tsunami. Hence, recovery of this green bel...
- Only 4 of 6 US-granted F-16s arrive in Indonesia amid engine trouble
- Anies unaware of lunch meeting with mass organizations
- MRT, LRT projects cause floods in Jakarta: Anies
- No escape: Climate displacement in Indonesia
- Lazada.co.id to expand warehouses, merchants
- Jakarta Council Speaker urges Anies to focus on work
- Four arrested over alleged plan to attack police in Riau
- Activists slam Jokowi for lip service on human rights cases
- Bali's rumbling volcano slashes peak Christmas tourist numbers
- Water inundates Cawang underpass, Jakarta council building