Thirteen years of privatized water in Jakarta
Time has passed quickly. The privatization of piped water service in Jakarta will mark its 13th anniversary on June 6.
In Phnom Penh, the Cambodian capital, 13 years was the period required by the government there to significantly improve its service.
When introduced in 1993, piped water in Phnom Penh was only accessible to 25 percent of the population. Thirteen years later 90 perc...
- PLN has signed contracts for power plants to generate 31,000 MW
- Anies, Sandiaga leave town
- Journalist named suspect over traffic accident involving Setya Novanto
- Hundreds of residents escorted out of besieged Papuan villages
- 'Despacito' sweeps Latin Grammys -- and heads to Asia
- Jakarta least tolerant city in Indonesia: human rights group
- Pertamina says fuel prices need to be increased
- Jokowi orders Setya to obey law
- Album Review: 'Reputation' by Taylor Swift
- Minister gives taxpayers another chance to declare hidden wealth