Bali Nine death row inmate loses final appeal
The Jakarta Post
Andrew Chan, an Australian national convicted of an attempted drug smuggling case, and the ringleader of the so-called Bali Nine, has lost his final appeal against the death penalty following a Supreme Court ruling.
Chan’s lawyer, Todung Mulya Lubis, confirmed that the May 11 ruling upheld the sentence. He said he had not further studied the ruling, which was posted on the court’s websi...
- Visiting Pyongyang, Jakarta's North Korean restaurant
- When two food trends collide: Martabak Samyang
- Jokowi warns Freeport
- Danger of terrorist recidivism in prisons
- Jokowi and Turnbull to focus on economic, strategic links
- FPI leader to testify against Ahok next week
- Police beef up security in Intan Jaya
- Indorama invests US$25 million in rubber glove industry
- Grand launch of Kertajati Airport set for mid next year
- Banten administration questions slow progress of Serang-Panimbang toll road