Bali Nine death row inmate loses final appeal
The Jakarta Post
Andrew Chan, an Australian national convicted of an attempted drug smuggling case, and the ringleader of the so-called Bali Nine, has lost his final appeal against the death penalty following a Supreme Court ruling.
Chan’s lawyer, Todung Mulya Lubis, confirmed that the May 11 ruling upheld the sentence. He said he had not further studied the ruling, which was posted on the court’s websi...
- Indonesian man found dead in belly of 7m-long python
- Snake eats human in Sulawesi, under pressure of deforestation: Expert
- Indonesia, France talk about palm oil and aircraft industry
- West Nusa Tenggara governor named special envoy for breastfeeding
- Fears for Indonesian park's rare species as Trump town rises
- Thai jungle seen as breeding ground for Indochinese tigers
- West Kalimantan authorities uncover new drug smuggling technique
- EDITORIAL: Separating faith and state
- Police call on protesters to stay away from election-related political issues
- Parking attendants, city officers arrested for allegedly collecting illegal levies