Bali Nine death row inmate loses final appeal
The Jakarta Post
Andrew Chan, an Australian national convicted of an attempted drug smuggling case, and the ringleader of the so-called Bali Nine, has lost his final appeal against the death penalty following a Supreme Court ruling.
Chan’s lawyer, Todung Mulya Lubis, confirmed that the May 11 ruling upheld the sentence. He said he had not further studied the ruling, which was posted on the court’s websi...
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Saudi Arabia's jailed trailblazers
- Intel CEO resigns after probe of relationship with employee
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Indonesia's growing thirst for coffee drains premium bean supplies
- India offers free e-visa for Indonesians
- Pro IS cleric gets death for inspiring terror attacks in Indonesia
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens
- UK visa requirements relaxed for Indonesian students