Bali Nine death row inmate loses final appeal
The Jakarta Post
Andrew Chan, an Australian national convicted of an attempted drug smuggling case, and the ringleader of the so-called Bali Nine, has lost his final appeal against the death penalty following a Supreme Court ruling.
Chan’s lawyer, Todung Mulya Lubis, confirmed that the May 11 ruling upheld the sentence. He said he had not further studied the ruling, which was posted on the court’s websi...
- Trash inundates space underneath toll road in North Jakarta
- Government raises demands to Facebook Indonesia
- How healthy is too healthy? EU warns about green tea supplements
- Iran, Iraq, Syria, Russia hold 'anti-terrorism' meet
- Will Facebook Indonesia face criminal charges for data breach?
- Jakarta MRT to have women operators, maintenance officers
- Banjarnegara earthquake displaces more than 2,000
- Two entertainment venues shut down over drugs
- Britain to ban sale of plastic straws in bid to fight waste
- Smartphone app promises speech therapy at your fingertips