City archives in a state of neglect
The Jakarta Post
People may not need old archives in their everyday activities, but finding much needed documents in an emergency could be troublesome if one is not well organized.
The capital is experiencing rapid development, and the institution charged with archiving and recording the changes is the Jakarta Library and Archives Agency, also known as Arsip Jayakarta.
The archive’s pale green buil...
- Prosecutors in e-ID case demand former Home Ministry officials be jailed
- Ahok faces threats in Cipinang prison: Warden
- How embargo affects Qatar investment in Indonesia
- House inquiry team to meet National Police to ‘straighten things out’
- Electricity rates will not rise until December: Govt
- East Jakarta robbery gang well managed: Police
- Two Bali foreign inmates caught in Timor Leste
- Police to make sketch of Novel Baswedan attacker
- KPK hands over dossier on Miryam to prosecutors
- Unilever inaugurates Rp 1.34 trillion office building