City archives in a state of neglect
The Jakarta Post
People may not need old archives in their everyday activities, but finding much needed documents in an emergency could be troublesome if one is not well organized.
The capital is experiencing rapid development, and the institution charged with archiving and recording the changes is the Jakarta Library and Archives Agency, also known as Arsip Jayakarta.
The archive’s pale green buil...
- Chris Hemsworth is done with being Thor ‘contractually’ after fourth movie
- House to set up team to monitor rice import policy
- Indonesia to auction 43 oil and gas blocks by March
- Australian Open: Tantrums, trolls and temperature tumbles
- Government to slash subsidy for railway pioneer routes
- Prime Mum-ister: New Zealand PM says she's having a baby
- Here's what Celine Dion's Diamond ticket will give you
- Indonesia, Bangladesh kick off pre-trade talks
- Govt to facilitate salt imports
- 9 TED Talks to help you through your quarter-life crisis