The problem with civilian control
Democratization, or transition to democracy, has two dimensions. The first is the normative dimension that deals with how institutions are organized.
The second is the behavioral dimension, which deals with how democratic mindsets are implanted within all elements of society.
One important aspect in the process of transition to democracy is the establishment of democratic civilian c...
- Saudi king and Indonesia's hypocrisy, opportunism
- Indonesia still struggles to close gender equality gap: UNDP
- Papua asks for 10 percent in Freeport divestment
- 5 barges destroy coral in Karimunjawa
- Caledonian Sky destroyed more than 18,000 m2 of pristine Raja Ampat reefs, survey concludes
- Foreigners eager to revisit Jakarta
- Indonesia to produce more gardening tools to reduce imports
- Anti-cement plant rally goes on after farmer’s death
- Korea to issue e-visas for Southeast Asians to tackle THAAD fallout
- JKT48 manager found dead hanging in bathroom