The problem with civilian control
Democratization, or transition to democracy, has two dimensions. The first is the normative dimension that deals with how institutions are organized.
The second is the behavioral dimension, which deals with how democratic mindsets are implanted within all elements of society.
One important aspect in the process of transition to democracy is the establishment of democratic civilian c...
- Anies wants FPI to improve its image
- Ministry to prioritize infrastructure in four sectors in 2018
- Tourist boat capsizes in Thousand Islands
- Delayed abortion regulation denies sexual abuse victims’ rights: Critics
- Sports ministers of Indonesia, Malaysia settle flag incident
- Bekasi bird shop owner suspected of avian flu infection
- Apple under pressure to dazzle as market slows
- Korean national named suspect in fatal car crash
- BNI launches special account for disadvantaged children
- Lake Toba to host Lake Toba Charm Carnival 2017