The problem with civilian control
Democratization, or transition to democracy, has two dimensions. The first is the normative dimension that deals with how institutions are organized.
The second is the behavioral dimension, which deals with how democratic mindsets are implanted within all elements of society.
One important aspect in the process of transition to democracy is the establishment of democratic civilian c...
- Minibus driver used Facebook before deadly crash: reports
- 53 injured as Saudi jet makes emergency landing
- Fuel consumption in Papua drops ahead of Idul Fitri
- Unattended suitcase causes security alert in Batam
- Police find 'missing' teen's body at South Jakarta apartment
- FamilyMart to allow Airbnb users to pick up keys at its stores
- Commentary: Soeharto's most likely successor? How about Prabowo?
- Women paid more than men for same job in Indonesia: Global survey
- 'Solo' director says new 'Star Wars' film puts character first
- No more Qlue as Jakarta administration introduces BERiDE