The problem with civilian control
Democratization, or transition to democracy, has two dimensions. The first is the normative dimension that deals with how institutions are organized.
The second is the behavioral dimension, which deals with how democratic mindsets are implanted within all elements of society.
One important aspect in the process of transition to democracy is the establishment of democratic civilian c...
- KPK rebuffs House inquiry
- Wonderful Indonesia to participate in Malaysia International Dive Expo 2017
- Campaign highlights importance of fish consumption
- Tourism Ministry to hold gathering with social media influencers, bloggers
- And now, Indosat website hacked
- 'Big Bad Wolf' book sale restocks 1 million new books
- Making new album an emotional rollercoaster for Mary J. Blige
- Rohingya crisis could affect ASEAN stability: Jokowi
- Mandeh to host "Wonderful Mandeh Festival" in May
- RI, PH up ante on counterterrorism, trade