Govt to help with city traffic
Andreas D. Arditya
The Jakarta Post
In an attempt to alleviate the city’s severe and extensive traffic problem, the central government is planning to set up a special body dubbed the Greater Jakarta Transportation Authority (OTJ).
The Office of the Coordinating Economic Minister’s Jakarta urban transportation policy integration project head Amalia Aldian said Wednesday that the central government was currently designing a...
- Some countries buying Russian gear deserve sanctions waivers: Mattis
- Student allegedly paralyzed after being told to do 120 jump squats as punishment
- Thousands protest Australia's refugee detention policy
- Too ugly, too smelly: Jakarta covers up ‘Black River’ for Asian Games
- Jakpost guide to Pasar Modern Bintaro
- Jambi girl imprisoned for abortion after being raped by brother
- This is why you’re sweating during sleep
- Russian tourist allegedly gang-raped in India
- 5.4 magnitude quake hits Solok, kills one
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world