Govt to help with city traffic
Andreas D. Arditya
The Jakarta Post
In an attempt to alleviate the city’s severe and extensive traffic problem, the central government is planning to set up a special body dubbed the Greater Jakarta Transportation Authority (OTJ).
The Office of the Coordinating Economic Minister’s Jakarta urban transportation policy integration project head Amalia Aldian said Wednesday that the central government was currently designing a...
- Merapi coffee shop draws tourists to Sleman
- Indonesia considers joining TPP-11
- Ants that 'explode' to fight foes discovered on Borneo
- Teacher charged with child abuse for slapping students
- Garuda Indonesia's Kartini Flight features all-female pilots, cabin crew, groundcrew
- Papuans celebrate womanhood in mangrove forest
- Janelle Monae plans dystopian film to accompany album
- North Korea's Kim promises no more nuclear or missile tests
- School accuses travel agency of fraud
- Female baristas serve free coffee at Jakarta Kota Station