RI still razing forests despite climate deal
Adianto P. Simamora
The Jakarta Post
Less than two weeks after a moratorium on forest clearing, Indonesia has lost protected forest the size of Singapore that was awarded to palm oil planters and forest concession holders, a report by Greenomics Indonesia says.
To make matters worse, the shifting status of primary forest is located in Central Kalimantan, which was appointed a pilot project site — a place other provinces will...
- Election bill passed, presidential threshold intact
- Demian's 'buried alive Judge Cuts act' YouTube Trending
- Collusion reappears between Jakarta Council, administration after Ahok’s departure: Expert
- Mahathir defends his treatment of Anwar in 1998
- ASEAN a success story of integration
- Election law should not exist: Expert
- Railway director general removed from office
- Philippine bank executive arrested for fraud
- White House spokesman, Trump legal aide quit as Russia probe deepens
- ‘Game of Thrones’ language course offered online, and for free