Experts push for dialogue with central government
The Jakarta Post
Dialogue should be the top priority in seeking solutions to misperceptions between Papua and the central government, a recent conference concluded.
The recommendations were part of a declaration read out during the closing of the conference on Wednesday by Papua Peace Network (JDP) coordinator Pastor Neles Tebay, at Cendrawasih University in Jayapura, Papua.
“We have made a pledge ...
- Govt goes extra mile to accelerate land distribution
- Jakarta Police chief visits Santa Clara Church construction site
- Churchgoers perform service amid rally in Cikarang
- AccorHotels to operate 200 hotels in Indonesia by 2020
- More Cipinang inmates transferred to Nusakambangan
- Soccer fan brawl in Tangerang, one death
- Hate speech clouds Indonesia's internet in 2016: Police
- Turkey might hold referendum on EU membership: Erdogan
- Bandung wants more than ceremonial switch-off
- UK police still think London attacker acted alone