Experts push for dialogue with central government
The Jakarta Post
Dialogue should be the top priority in seeking solutions to misperceptions between Papua and the central government, a recent conference concluded.
The recommendations were part of a declaration read out during the closing of the conference on Wednesday by Papua Peace Network (JDP) coordinator Pastor Neles Tebay, at Cendrawasih University in Jayapura, Papua.
“We have made a pledge ...
- EDITORIAL: Strangers of the same race
- No deal yet on Freeport’s 51% share divestment: Luhut
- Model urges Kendari mayor to apologize for defaming her
- Airport train to start operating in November
- Escaped Malaysian prisoner believed to be in home country: Bali Police
- Court orders First Travel to repay customers
- LNG import is a cheaper option: Luhut
- Indonesia projected to produce only 55,000 tons of salt this month
- Jember airport development kicks off
- Government to construct loop lines to eliminate railway crossings