Experts push for dialogue with central government
The Jakarta Post
Dialogue should be the top priority in seeking solutions to misperceptions between Papua and the central government, a recent conference concluded.
The recommendations were part of a declaration read out during the closing of the conference on Wednesday by Papua Peace Network (JDP) coordinator Pastor Neles Tebay, at Cendrawasih University in Jayapura, Papua.
“We have made a pledge ...
- List of moderate Islamic preachers needed: Scholar
- US warns Syria of 'firm' action over southern offensive
- Colombia to become first Latin American NATO 'global partner'
- Pair of Japanese premium melons sell for record $29,300
- Malaysian playboy financier in cross
- Two Koreas’ leaders hold second summit: Cheong Wa Dae
- New Terrorism Law no silver bullet, says rights researcher
- Out of South Africa, reminiscing the indelible Eden
- Dugong sellers thwarted in West Sulawesi
- Prisoners evacuated from flooded Pekalongan Penitentiary