Experts push for dialogue with central government
The Jakarta Post
Dialogue should be the top priority in seeking solutions to misperceptions between Papua and the central government, a recent conference concluded.
The recommendations were part of a declaration read out during the closing of the conference on Wednesday by Papua Peace Network (JDP) coordinator Pastor Neles Tebay, at Cendrawasih University in Jayapura, Papua.
“We have made a pledge ...
- Obama arrives in Bali
- Media mogul declared intimidation suspect
- Indonesia's Jangkrik field’s first LNG cargo delivered
- Australia sends spy planes to south Philippines
- Former US president Obama to arrive on Bali this afternoon
- Australian citizen denied entry to Bali due to criminal record
- Property developer sees potential to build office buildings for startups in Bali
- Indonesia's upstream projects proposed for strategic project list
- No extravagant ceremony to welcome Obama: Official
- Online drivers choose to stay in Jakarta to earn more cash