Experts push for dialogue with central government
The Jakarta Post
Dialogue should be the top priority in seeking solutions to misperceptions between Papua and the central government, a recent conference concluded.
The recommendations were part of a declaration read out during the closing of the conference on Wednesday by Papua Peace Network (JDP) coordinator Pastor Neles Tebay, at Cendrawasih University in Jayapura, Papua.
“We have made a pledge ...
- OK Otrip opposed by minivan operators
- Sandiaga admits allowing ‘becak’ a political contract
- Men treated as dogs and pigs in Paris catwalk shows
- Woody Allen backlash grows as daughter says telling 'truth'
- Welcoming ASEAN's new secretary-general
- New Air Force chief to prioritize procurement of jet fighters
- Lazada to implement e-payment gateway system this year
- Jokowi inaugurates new Cabinet ministers
- PGN to acquire Pertagas in cash scheme
- Celine Dion's Jakarta concert ticket price reaches Rp 25m