Solo Dialogue to focus on institutions, development
Adianto P. Simamora
The Jakarta Post
Delegates from 80 Earth Summit member nations will gather in Surakarta (Solo), Central Java, on Tuesday to discuss institutional reforms in sustainable development
The so-called Solo Dialogue will be the first official meeting of summit members since the adoption of the Johannesburg Plan of Implementation (JPOI) in 2002.
“Indonesia will try to bridge discussions on ...
- Indonesia's tough stance causes headache for tuna exporters
- Indonesia ready for Freeport tribunal
- Millenials ask Jokowi questions, their way
- Ministry to scrap expiry date for SIUP, TDP
- BNN shoots dead drug trafficker in Medan
- Madiun mayor charged with multiple counts of graft
- Rampant corruption in villages caused by incompetence: ICW
- Hizbut Tahrir rejects rules on Friday sermons
- Lotte Chemical to kick off Cilegon project in 2018
- Six inmates escape Abepura prison