Solo Dialogue to focus on institutions, development
Adianto P. Simamora
The Jakarta Post
Delegates from 80 Earth Summit member nations will gather in Surakarta (Solo), Central Java, on Tuesday to discuss institutional reforms in sustainable development
The so-called Solo Dialogue will be the first official meeting of summit members since the adoption of the Johannesburg Plan of Implementation (JPOI) in 2002.
“Indonesia will try to bridge discussions on ...
- Freeport has cost $13 billion losses in environmental damage, says BPK
- Christie's to auction rare watch once owned by Egyptian king
- Jakarta to see medium rain but remain hot during equinox
- Canned sardines contaminated with thread worms, BPOM confirms
- PDI-P strengthens ties with Golkar
- Tax office eyes 14m taxpayers' annual reports this year
- Business selling expired food in West Jakarta had Rp 6 billion turnover: Police
- Marine personnel rebuild roads, houses ahead of naval exercises
- Bank Mandiri to distribute student loans
- Coal domestic price policy to affect state revenue: Officials