Only 2.23 percent of loans in Bali are bad
The Jakarta Post
DENPASAR: Only 2.23 percent of all bank loans in Bali in the first half of this year were low non-performing loans, a banker says.
“The rate is quite low, meaning that the banking industry is quite healthy. In other provinces, the average rates of non-performing loans reach around 5 percent,” Jeffry Kairupan, the head of the Bali branch of Bank Indonesia, said.
He said the rate h...
- Taipei guide: Four places where fireflies light up the night sky
- Duterte says he can be 50 times more brutal than terrorists
- Six Singaporean military personnel deported after Batam raid
- Bali declared world's top destination for 2017
- Norwegian man caught stealing iPhone at Garuda lounge
- Nearing 100-day mark, Trump says milestone not 'meaningful'
- Kanye West, adidas announce launch of newest Yeezy sneakers
- The sad saga of North Korea's ATMs
- French stocks soar to near-decade highs as Macron tops poll
- Anies refuses to talk about programs until official election result