Only 2.23 percent of loans in Bali are bad
The Jakarta Post
DENPASAR: Only 2.23 percent of all bank loans in Bali in the first half of this year were low non-performing loans, a banker says.
“The rate is quite low, meaning that the banking industry is quite healthy. In other provinces, the average rates of non-performing loans reach around 5 percent,” Jeffry Kairupan, the head of the Bali branch of Bank Indonesia, said.
He said the rate h...
- Visiting Pyongyang, Jakarta's North Korean restaurant
- When two food trends collide: Martabak Samyang
- Jokowi warns Freeport
- When the devil cites the scripture...
- FPI leader to testify against Ahok next week
- Grand launch of Kertajati Airport set for mid next year
- Citilink’s first new Airbus A320neo arrives in Indonesia
- Jokowi and Turnbull to focus on economic, strategic links
- Police beef up security in Intan Jaya
- Jakarta Police suspend detention of treason suspect Firza Husein