Only 2.23 percent of loans in Bali are bad
The Jakarta Post
DENPASAR: Only 2.23 percent of all bank loans in Bali in the first half of this year were low non-performing loans, a banker says.
“The rate is quite low, meaning that the banking industry is quite healthy. In other provinces, the average rates of non-performing loans reach around 5 percent,” Jeffry Kairupan, the head of the Bali branch of Bank Indonesia, said.
He said the rate h...
- Cryptocurrency rivals snap at Bitcoin's heels
- BREAKING: Indonesia's Stock Exchange evacuated after floor collapse
- Bank Indonesia, police prevent bitcoin transactions in Bali
- Building management should be held accountable for IDX collapse: Consumers foundation
- More than 70 admitted to hospitals following collapse at IDX building
- Stock Exchange building-worthiness certificate expires this month: Anies
- Celine Dion Jakarta concert ticket prices announced
- Anies plans to return 'becak' to Jakarta streets
- Road near IDX closed until Tuesday
- Airbus floats shutdown of A380 superjumbo as orders stall