Only 2.23 percent of loans in Bali are bad
The Jakarta Post
DENPASAR: Only 2.23 percent of all bank loans in Bali in the first half of this year were low non-performing loans, a banker says.
“The rate is quite low, meaning that the banking industry is quite healthy. In other provinces, the average rates of non-performing loans reach around 5 percent,” Jeffry Kairupan, the head of the Bali branch of Bank Indonesia, said.
He said the rate h...
- Streep ‘terrified’ to work with Hanks, Spielberg for the first time
- Year-end events to attend in Bali
- Does playing action video games change your brain?
- Minister, Anies join thousands in rally to support Palestine
- BPS to start collecting e-commerce data in January
- Suspicious deaths of billionaire Canada couple investigated
- Heavy air pollution shuts schools in Iran
- US wants no mention of `Climate Change' in new Nafta
- All work and no play leads to burnout, says new study
- Assange told not to interfere in Catalonia: Ecuador president