Dutch to study new dike for Jakarta Bay
The Jakarta Post
The Netherlands says it will give US$4 million for a feasibility study to build a dike on Jakarta Bay to solve the city’s water and flooding problems.
During a recent visit, Ben Knapen, the Dutch Minister for Foreign Affairs and Development Cooperation, said that experts from the Netherlands would develop a project master plan after the feasibility study was finished.
- Airport trains no longer have single fare
- Satpol PP officer dies after being hit by airport train
- French founder strives to elevate Indonesian brand at Maison&Objet
- Europe brings on charm and blue skies to lure Chinese tourists
- Electronic parking meters on Jl Sabang to be reactivated
- Twitter says Russia-linked accounts more widespread
- Tom Petty died of accidental overdose: family
- Average British dinner lasts 21 minutes: survey
- Bekasi Police arrest alleged sexual abuser after three-month pursuit
- Facebook to let users rank 'trust' in news sources