Dutch to study new dike for Jakarta Bay
The Jakarta Post
The Netherlands says it will give US$4 million for a feasibility study to build a dike on Jakarta Bay to solve the city’s water and flooding problems.
During a recent visit, Ben Knapen, the Dutch Minister for Foreign Affairs and Development Cooperation, said that experts from the Netherlands would develop a project master plan after the feasibility study was finished.
- Ahok's wife joins Twilite Orchestra practice session, plays cello
- Police fire tear gas at Bekasi church protestors
- IN MEMORIAM: Legendary journalist Ahmad Taufik dies at 51
- Indonesia stops meat imports from Brazil
- Indonesia to build maritime, fisheries center in Nunukan: Minister
- Alleged terrorists wanted to make Halmahera new Poso: Police
- One killed, six injured in Bali boat collision
- Ahok to ensure adequate health services for Jakartans
- Jokowi to inaugurate center of Islam of the Archipelago
- Divers clean up Bali reefs