Dutch to study new dike for Jakarta Bay
The Jakarta Post
The Netherlands says it will give US$4 million for a feasibility study to build a dike on Jakarta Bay to solve the city’s water and flooding problems.
During a recent visit, Ben Knapen, the Dutch Minister for Foreign Affairs and Development Cooperation, said that experts from the Netherlands would develop a project master plan after the feasibility study was finished.
- Taipei guide: Four places where fireflies light up the night sky
- Six Singaporean military personnel deported after Batam raid
- Bali declared world's top destination for 2017
- Norwegian man caught stealing iPhone at Garuda lounge
- Duterte says he can be 50 times more brutal than terrorists
- Nearing 100-day mark, Trump says milestone not 'meaningful'
- Kanye West, adidas announce launch of newest Yeezy sneakers
- The sad saga of North Korea's ATMs
- Anies refuses to talk about programs until official election result
- French stocks soar to near-decade highs as Macron tops poll