Major RI airports bursting at the seams: Inaca
The Jakarta Post
The breakneck growth of the airline industry coupled with sluggish infrastructure development have left the busiest airports in the country with more traffic than they were designed to handle.
Delegates to the Indonesian National Air Carriers Association (Inaca) general meeting in Jakarta on Thursday said at least four of the busiest airports in the country were in trouble, with two of them...
- Indonesian man found dead in belly of 7m-long python
- Snake eats human in Sulawesi, under pressure of deforestation: Expert
- Indonesia, France talk about palm oil and aircraft industry
- West Nusa Tenggara governor named special envoy for breastfeeding
- Fears for Indonesian park's rare species as Trump town rises
- Thai jungle seen as breeding ground for Indochinese tigers
- West Kalimantan authorities uncover new drug smuggling technique
- EDITORIAL: Separating faith and state
- Police call on protesters to stay away from election-related political issues
- Parking attendants, city officers arrested for allegedly collecting illegal levies