Major RI airports bursting at the seams: Inaca
The Jakarta Post
The breakneck growth of the airline industry coupled with sluggish infrastructure development have left the busiest airports in the country with more traffic than they were designed to handle.
Delegates to the Indonesian National Air Carriers Association (Inaca) general meeting in Jakarta on Thursday said at least four of the busiest airports in the country were in trouble, with two of them...
- Uber tops 500,000 signatures on petition to halt London ban
- Thousands flee rumbling Mount Agung
- Residents near Mt. Agung begin to relocate their livestock
- Keep calm and enjoy Bali: Tourism association
- Owner of Islamic matchmaking site arrested, charged under Pornography Law
- ‘Unicorn Gundam’ illuminated, dazzles in official unveiling
- New Zealand's English claims mandate to form government
- Wiranto calms fear over weapon shipment rumor
- ‘Otaku’ dating site’s advice to users: Have other interests besides anime
- G30S/PKI film is the correct version of history: Tommy Soeharto