Major RI airports bursting at the seams: Inaca
The Jakarta Post
The breakneck growth of the airline industry coupled with sluggish infrastructure development have left the busiest airports in the country with more traffic than they were designed to handle.
Delegates to the Indonesian National Air Carriers Association (Inaca) general meeting in Jakarta on Thursday said at least four of the busiest airports in the country were in trouble, with two of them...
- Visiting Pyongyang, Jakarta's North Korean restaurant
- Jokowi warns Freeport
- When two food trends collide: Martabak Samyang
- Banten administration questions slow progress of Serang-Panimbang toll road
- Police beef up security in Intan Jaya
- Jakarta Police suspend detention of treason suspect Firza Husein
- FPI leader to testify against Ahok next week
- Jokowi and Turnbull to focus on economic, strategic links
- Grand launch of Kertajati Airport set for mid next year
- Citilink’s first new Airbus A320neo arrives in Indonesia