Robotic surgery making inroads in many medical procedures
Ng Kheng Hong
PREMIUM With medical technology evolving at an extraordinary pace, surgical robots are making inroads into the operating room. Robotic-assisted minimally invasive surgery signifies a remarkable technological progress for a wide range of procedures traditionally requiring open surgery. By allowing surgeons to perform complex operations through small incisions, it diminishes the level of patient ordeal and ...
- Streep ‘terrified’ to work with Hanks, Spielberg for the first time
- Year-end events to attend in Bali
- Does playing action video games change your brain?
- Minister, Anies join thousands in rally to support Palestine
- BPS to start collecting e-commerce data in January
- Suspicious deaths of billionaire Canada couple investigated
- Heavy air pollution shuts schools in Iran
- US wants no mention of `Climate Change' in new Nafta
- All work and no play leads to burnout, says new study
- Assange told not to interfere in Catalonia: Ecuador president