Robotic surgery making inroads in many medical procedures
Ng Kheng Hong
PREMIUM With medical technology evolving at an extraordinary pace, surgical robots are making inroads into the operating room. Robotic-assisted minimally invasive surgery signifies a remarkable technological progress for a wide range of procedures traditionally requiring open surgery. By allowing surgeons to perform complex operations through small incisions, it diminishes the level of patient ordeal and ...
- 'Millennial bravery' and taking the fight against corruption online
- Jakarta designates lane for motorcycles
- Indonesia plans to export LNG to Pakistan, Bangladesh
- Anies launches first housing project with zero down payment
- ‘Final Fantasy XV Royal Edition’ slated for March
- Commentary: 'Minor reshuffle' and Jokowi's own political survival
- Turkey starts lifting stricken plane from cliff
- Chance to push for IMF quota reform?
- BMW ranks first, Subaru rated worst in electric vehicle survey
- Jakarta hospitals face perennial problems