Robotic surgery making inroads in many medical procedures
Ng Kheng Hong
PREMIUM With medical technology evolving at an extraordinary pace, surgical robots are making inroads into the operating room. Robotic-assisted minimally invasive surgery signifies a remarkable technological progress for a wide range of procedures traditionally requiring open surgery. By allowing surgeons to perform complex operations through small incisions, it diminishes the level of patient ordeal and ...
- List of moderate Islamic preachers needed: Scholar
- US warns Syria of 'firm' action over southern offensive
- Colombia to become first Latin American NATO 'global partner'
- Pair of Japanese premium melons sell for record $29,300
- New Terrorism Law no silver bullet, says rights researcher
- Out of South Africa, reminiscing the indelible Eden
- Prisoners evacuated from flooded Pekalongan Penitentiary
- Police shut down illegal gold mines in Riau
- Dutch, Australia say Russia behind downing MH17
- France arrests two spies for passing secrets to China