Sri Mulyani for president, says new party
The Jakarta Post
Smart positioning and capturing the hearts of the public would be key to securing firm support for a possible presidential bid of former finance minister Sri Mulyani Indrawati, the presumed figurehead of the Union of Independent People (SRI) Party, political observers pointed out.
The party, which registered itself at the Law and Human Rights Ministry on Wednesday, has announced that it wou...
- Ahok mania spreads far beyond Jakarta
- Telkomsel website hacked
- Long marches against Ahok to continue
- Lame-duck Ahok sees mounting defiance
- Elephant kills tour owner in Klungkung
- KPK says it will stick to rules over investigation confidentiality
- KPK summons Quran procurement graft suspect
- Translation more hobby than work for novelist Murakami
- Golkar says corrupt cadres harm political targets
- US economic growth weakened to 0.7 percent in first quarter