Sri Mulyani for president, says new party
The Jakarta Post
Smart positioning and capturing the hearts of the public would be key to securing firm support for a possible presidential bid of former finance minister Sri Mulyani Indrawati, the presumed figurehead of the Union of Independent People (SRI) Party, political observers pointed out.
The party, which registered itself at the Law and Human Rights Ministry on Wednesday, has announced that it wou...
- Only 4 of 6 US-granted F-16s arrive in Indonesia amid engine trouble
- Anies unaware of lunch meeting with mass organizations
- MRT, LRT projects cause floods in Jakarta: Anies
- No escape: Climate displacement in Indonesia
- Lazada.co.id to expand warehouses, merchants
- Jakarta Council Speaker urges Anies to focus on work
- Four arrested over alleged plan to attack police in Riau
- Activists slam Jokowi for lip service on human rights cases
- Bali's rumbling volcano slashes peak Christmas tourist numbers
- Water inundates Cawang underpass, Jakarta council building