Sri Mulyani for president, says new party
The Jakarta Post
Smart positioning and capturing the hearts of the public would be key to securing firm support for a possible presidential bid of former finance minister Sri Mulyani Indrawati, the presumed figurehead of the Union of Independent People (SRI) Party, political observers pointed out.
The party, which registered itself at the Law and Human Rights Ministry on Wednesday, has announced that it wou...
- Freeport vehicles shot at by unidentified assailants
- Drone captures widened crater fracture on Mt Agung
- Another coin-tossing elderly Chinese causes flight chaos
- Soekarno-Hatta to open ride-hailing transport booths
- JFW 2018 to feature South Korean brands, singer
- Could Weinstein face trial? The mogul's legal woes
- Japan to hold ‘ninja certification’ test in Tokyo
- Jokowi inaugurates Mandalika economic zone
- Setya dodges KPK summons yet again
- Sidewalk development in North Jakarta has reached 45% completion