Sri Mulyani for president, says new party
The Jakarta Post
Smart positioning and capturing the hearts of the public would be key to securing firm support for a possible presidential bid of former finance minister Sri Mulyani Indrawati, the presumed figurehead of the Union of Independent People (SRI) Party, political observers pointed out.
The party, which registered itself at the Law and Human Rights Ministry on Wednesday, has announced that it wou...
- House inquiry team to meet National Police to ‘straighten things out’
- Piaggio Indonesia poised strongly against Honda's challenge
- East Jakarta robbery gang well managed: Police
- Ahok faces threats in Cipinang prison: Warden
- Prosecutors in e-ID case demand former Home Ministry officials be jailed
- Police to make sketch of Novel Baswedan attacker
- Sragen Police discover thousands of pills in Central Java house
- Ariana Grande to perform across Asia this year
- Images: A quest to create a comfortable city
- Police question witnesses following Kerobokan prison escape